Saving just got a lot easier. Link Kasasa Saver® to your free Kasasa® checking to turn monthly cash rewards into automatic savings.
- Automatic Savings
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- Pays high interest:
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $50,000
- 0.50% to 0.25% APY on balances over $50,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free and secure digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Direct deposit available
- $100 minimum deposit to open
How to Earn the Higher Rate
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
Kasasa Cash Qualifications:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction
- At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
Kasasa Cash Back Qualifications:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and review eStatements
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your accounts are still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate on Kasasa Saver. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more banking days/business days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Bank of Weston as ATM or PIN-based/ signature based transactions and purchases made with a non-Bank of Weston issued debit card. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s) on the last day of the statement cycle:
- Kasasa Saver: Balances up to $50,000 receive APY of 0.50%; and balances over $50,000 earn 0.25% APY on the portion of balance over $50,000, resulting in a range from 0.50% to 0.25% APY depending on the account's balance.
- Kasasa Cash: Balances up to $25,000 receive APY* of 1.00%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.25% APY on the portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in a range from 1.00% to 0.25% APY depending on the account's balance.
- Kasasa Cash Back: 3.00% cash back on up to a total of $300 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $9 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When Kasasa Cash or Cash Back qualifications are not met,
- Kasasa Saver: All balances earn 0.05% APY*.
- Kasasa Cash: All balances earn 0.05% APY*.
- Kasasa Cash Back: No cash back payments are made.
When linked to the Kasasa Saver account, the interest earned within the Kasasa Cash account does not compound since it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account the day after being credited to your Kasasa Cash account. Consequently, when linked to Kasasa Saver, and your Kasasa Cash qualifications are met, balances up to $25,000 in your Kasasa Cash account receive a non-compounding APY of 1.00%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.25% APY on the portion of the balance over $25,000, resulting in a non-compounding range from 1.00% to 0.25% APY depending on the account's balance.
The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than the Kasasa Cash APYs. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 3/23/2020. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $100 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly direct deposit/ACH credit, 10 PIN based/signature based debit card transactions, receipt of electronic statements are conditions of these accounts. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements, and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account's qualifications). Limit 2 account(s) per social security number / individual taxpayer identification number. A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Bank of Weston service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.