Some banks charge for their checking. We’d rather pay you. Get cash back monthly — just meet the simple qualifiers.
- Cash Back*
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Free checking that pays you back
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $300 in debit card purchases monthly
- Earn up to $108 cash back per year, $9 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 per statement cycle)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Link to a free Kasasa Saver® account for automatic savings
- Free and secure digital banking, including:
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- Direct deposit available
- Free Silver Advantage 60+ Club membership
- For senior customers
- $100 minimum deposit to open, limited to $250 for accounts opened online
How to Earn Cash Back
We've made it really easy. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH Credit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
If you miss a month, don't worry! You’ll still enjoy free checking.
And there's no penalty for not qualifying. Plus, you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle you qualify.
*Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Bank of Weston as ATM or PIN-based/signature based transactions and purchases made with a non-Bank of Weston issued debit card. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive (1) 3.00% cash back on up to a total of $300 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $9 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. (2) You will also receive reimbursements up to $25 for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $5 or higher.
When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of statement cycle. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $100 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly direct deposit or ACH credit/debit, 10 PIN based/signature based debit card transactions, receipt of electronic statements are conditions of this account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements, and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account's qualifications. Limit 1 account per social security number / individual taxpayer identification number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Bank of Weston service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.