Get paid to bank here. Really. All it takes are a few easy qualifiers — things that you’re probably already doing.
- High Interest*
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees*
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 1.00% APY* on entire portion of your daily balance less than $25,000
- 0.25% on the entire portion of your daily balance above $25,000. The APY for this tier will range from 1.00% to 0.25% APY depending on balance in account*
- If qualifications are not met account pays:
- 0.05% APY* on entire balance if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 per statement cycle)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Link to a free Kasasa Saver® account for automatic savings
- Free and secure digital banking, including:
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- Direct deposit available
- Free Silver Advantage 60+ Club membership
- For senior customers
- $100 minimum deposit to open, limited to $250 for accounts opened online
How to Earn Your Cash Rewards
We've made it really easy to earn your rewards. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction
- At least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
If you miss a month, don't worry! You’ll still enjoy free checking.
And there's no penalty for not qualifying. Plus, you'll still earn our base rate — and you can get right back to earning your full rewards the next cycle you qualify.
*Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Bank of Weston as ATM or PIN-based/signature based transactions and purchases made with a non-Bank of Weston issued debit card. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, (1) Balances up to $25,000 receive APY of 1.00%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in a range from 1.00% to 0.25% APY depending on the account's balance and (2) you will receive reimbursements up to $25 for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $5 or higher.
When Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met, all balances in the account earn 0.05% APY and ATM fees are not refunded. Interest and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash account on the last day of the statement cycle. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs are accurate as of 3/23/2020. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $100 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly direct deposit or ACH credit/debit, 10 PIN-Based/signature based debit card transactions, and receipt of electronic statements are conditions of this account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements, and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account's qualifications). Limit  accounts per social security number/individual taxpayer identification number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Bank of Weston service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa & Kasasa Cash are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.