Join Bank of Weston
Bank of Weston is dedicated to meeting the banking needs of the communities it serves. Successfully delivering on our promise not only takes great products and services, but it also relies on a strong team of employees. If you are committed to providing exceptional service, strengthening relationships and serving customers' needs, come in and apply today!
Bank of Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full-time Universal Banker/Teller – Weston
Bank of Weston is currently searching for an energetic and highly motivated individual with outstanding customer service skills to join our staff in Weston, MO.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Including, but not limited to:
- Accepting and accurately processing checking/savings deposits and loan payments.
- Cashing checks, processing savings withdrawals requests, cash advances.
- Assisting customers whenever possible with everyday questions or concerns regarding their accounts. For issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line it is important to make sure the customer is seamlessly handed off to the proper service area.
- Comply with company policies, procedures, and regulatory guidance.
- Balance cash drawer in accordance with Bank procedures including but not limited to following procedures for appropriate drawer limits, buying and selling to the vault, batching cashed checks, etc.
- Assist customers in accessing safety deposit boxes.
- Open new accounts.
- May be responsible for bank opening and/or closing.
- Will be required to work some Saturdays.
- Promote bank products and services.
- Assist customers with services such as debit card ordering, check ordering, online/mobile banking setup etc.
- Assist customer in acquiring additional products such as cashier's checks, personal money orders.
- Must maintain the highest level of confidentiality in regards to all customer and company information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong mathematical skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team
- General understanding of computers
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. For additional information please contact Dora Morgan at (816) 640-5252.