This free savings account pays high interest* — and you don't have to maintain a minimum balance or pay a monthly service charge.
We make saving easier, too. Link your Kasasa Saver to your free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back®. We'll transfer your checking rewards to your savings account automatically — for savings you don't have to think twice about!
- Free savings account that pays high interest*
- Earn 1.01% APY* on balances up to $50,000
- Earn 1.01% to 0.25% APY on balances over $50,000 depending on balance in account*
- Earn 0.05% APY* if qualifications on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back aren't met
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service fee
- Linked to your free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking account
- Have Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards transferred to Kasasa Saver for automatic savings
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatement
- Direct deposit available
- See our comparison chart
- $100 deposit to open
How To Earn Our Highest Rate
We've made it really easy to earn your rewards. To earn our highest rate, simply do the following activities in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
If you miss a month, don't worry! Your account is still free, and you'll still earn our base rate. You can get back to earning your full rewards the next month you qualify.
*Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more banking days/business days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Bank of Weston as ATM or PIN-based/ signature based transactions and purchases made with a non-Bank of Weston issued debit card. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s) on the last day of the statement cycle:
- Kasasa Saver: Balances up to $50,000 receive APY of 1.01%; and balances over $50,000 earn 0.25% APY on the portion of balance over $50,000, resulting in a range from 1.01% to 0.25% APY depending on the account's balance.
- Kasasa Cash: Balances up to $25,000 receive APY* of 2.00%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.25% APY on the portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in a range from 2.00% to 0.25% APY depending on the account's balance.
- Kasasa Cash Back: 3.00% cash back on up to a total of $300 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $9 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When Kasasa Cash or Cash Back qualifications are not met,
- Kasasa Saver: All balances earn 0.05% APY*.
- Kasasa Cash: All balances earn 0.05% APY*.
- Kasasa Cash Back: No cash back payments are made.
When linked to the Kasasa Saver account, the interest earned within the Kasasa Cash account does not compound since it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account the day after being credited to your Kasasa Cash account. Consequently, when linked to Kasasa Saver, and your Kasasa Cash qualifications are met, balances up to $25,000 in your Kasasa Cash account receive a non-compounding APY of 2.00%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.25% APY on the portion of the balance over $25,000, resulting in a non-compounding range from 2.00% to 0.25% APY depending on the account's balance.
The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than the Kasasa Cash APYs. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 06/21/2019. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $100 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly direct deposit/ACH credit, 10 PIN based/signature based debit card transactions, receipt of electronic statements are conditions of these accounts. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements, and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account's qualifications). Limit 2 account(s) per social security number / individual taxpayer identification number. A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Bank of Weston service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.