SAFETY MEASURES WE ARE TAKING AS WE WELCOME
YOU BACK IN TO OUR LOBBIES BEGINNING
SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
From Bank of Weston
To our Valued Customers
In response to the outbreak of Covid-19, Bank of Weston has taken various precautionary measures in order to increase the protection of our customers, staff and communities and reduce the spread of the virus. Along with financial security, our priority is the health and safety of these groups.
As you enter our lobby you can be assured of the following precautionary procedures we have taken and will continue to take in order to provide a safer environment for both you, the customer, and our staff:
• Daily monitoring of employees for illness upon arrival to work
• Scheduled cleaning of all high touch surfaces, lobby disinfected each night
• Cleaning teller stations and desks frequently between customers
• Frequent hand washing and hand sanitizing, hand sanitizer provided
• Using protective Plexiglass guards/partitions in the customer service area
• Encouraging Physical Distancing - employees and customers 6 feet apart
• Limiting the number of customers in the branch at one time
• Continued expanded drive-thru services for your convenience
• PLATTE COUNTY MASK MANDATE
Masks must be continuously worn to enter and
Remain at these premises by order of the
Platte County Health Department
• We may ask you to lower the mask as you enter the building so we can properly identify you.
The Bank of Weston has been devoted to helping our community prosper for over 120 years. We understand the difficulties regarding your adjusted lifestyle and we thank you for your patience with our adjustments as well. We are here to make sure you and your financial needs are taken care of during this time as we both do our part in minimizing the spread of the virus.
Your Bank of Weston family