Join Bank of Weston
Bank of Weston is dedicated to meeting the banking needs of the communities it serves. Successfully delivering on our promise not only takes great products and services, but it also relies on a strong team of employees.
If you are committed to providing exceptional service, strengthening relationships and serving customers' needs, come in and apply today!
Bank of Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Technology Specialist - WESTON, MO
This position is the first point of contact for Bank staff seeking technical assistance and requires strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills. This position also serves as the primary contact for vendor related issues and department requests for general assistance and technical project coordination. Daily system log and report monitoring is critical to ensure network security, performance, and efficiency. Being able to generate and maintain up to date network documentation and training is necessary. The candidate must be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively during busy periods, as there are times when multiple projects are in various stages of implementation simultaneously. You will work closely with the Bank CIO to support the growth and development of existing and new Bank technology solutions.
• Respond to employee support requests for hardware/software related issues via telephone and email
• Review application and virus log reports and utilize network tools to identify potential security and performance issues for mission critical systems to ensure highest performance and system uptime
• Deploy and manage application and operating system patches and security updates on PC's, laptops, and network servers
• Serve as administrator or backup administrator for various applications
• Actively participate in Bank Contingency planning process and technology risk assessing
• Provide support for telephone systems, AV equipment, wireless network, printers, and remote user connectivity
• Configure and deploy new PC's, thin clients, and printers
• Work with vendors to remediate vulnerabilities identified through testing results. Follow through to ensure issues have a final resolution/comment
• Manage additions, changes, corrections to hardware/software with vendors and internally
• Liaison between vendors and other bank employees for application troubleshooting
• Maintain active directory user entries
• Maintain hardware, software, and license inventory lists
• Maintain up-to-date user and network documentation
• Perform regular database cleanup procedures to maintain data integrity
• Refer unsolved problems to appropriate 3rd party vendors and follow until resolved
• Coordinate vendor documentation for annual review and assessments
• Must be able to work independently and with others to research and resolve issues
• Special projects, as assigned
• High school graduate with some college course work or comparable work experience in computer science
• Must be able to research and problem solve technical issues
• Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (Windows Server, Windows 10, Windows 7) AND Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange
• Familiarity with WAN Devices, circuits, cabling, and communication technology
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Travel between various Bank offices is required
• Participate in after hours on-call rotation
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. For additional information please contact Adrienne Derrell at (816) 640-5252.