The sooner kids learn how to be responsible with their money, the better off they'll be down the road. Help them learn the basics while earning interest on their money with their very own Youth Saver account. It only takes a $25 deposit to get started!
This site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we request that children under 13 do not provide personal information through this site. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. We recognize that protecting the privacy of children is important and comply with the practice under the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). For more information about COPPA visit the Federal Trade Commission website.
- Interest bearing account
- Available to ages 18 and under (FOR CHILDREN UNDER 13 **YOU MUST HAVE A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN SUBMIT ALL INFORMATION ONLINE WHEN APPLYING FOR YOUTH SAVER ACCOUNT**)
- Interest paid quarterly
- $1 fee if balance drops below $25
- 3 withdrawals per statement cycle; $1 each thereafter
- Free online banking and eStatements
- Quarterly mailed statements
- Free telephone banking
- Direct deposit available
- FDIC insured
- $25 deposit to open